Thursday, May 28, 2009

Random Music Knowledge

Get ready... it's about to be dropped.




So this morning, on my way to work, I was listening to Stevie Wonder's radio show (it's pretty amazing, if you didn't know). If you know me well, you know that I think Stevie Wonder is the master of all things musical, so anything he touches is gold.






Anyway, He was telling his co-hosts about the song "All I do... (is think about you)", and he mentioned that John Travolta recorded the original background vocals for the track.


---Ponder that for a moment---

Now, I don't know about you, but that threw me for a definite loop. It's amazing how music and hollywood intertwine without interference from the rest of the world. ART IS ART PEOPLE!

Unfortunately, that version was never released (if anyone knows where I could find that, I'd be forever greatful).

However, he did reveal who ended up doing the final background vocals for the track, and among others (including Eddie Levert), the backup vocalist on the track is none other than.....





MICHAEL.


Learn somethin new everyday, huh? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment