Friday, April 24, 2009

where to go from here...

i lack inspiration.

i wonder if thats always been my problem. well, not always, there was definitely a time for me where i could sit and write for hours. Masterpieces almost, without even a pause to consider what was flowing from my mind to my hands through the ink and into the world. There was a time where I could spend hours delving into my deepest creative crevices and could rip open every thought that came into my conscious. As soon as it was imagined, it was made into reality by the simple words that formed together to create the complexities of my soul.

I can't do that anymore.

I sit... and I begin to begin, and nothing. And when something DOES flow (even now) I doubt it. I read it back and question myself whether or not it even makes sense. Whether I'm just rambling, or if anyone else could comprehend it. I used to create... creations that touched people. Creations that moved, and were alive. I wish I knew where those went... and why I can no longer locate the same emotions, the same cravings, the same INSPIRATION that lived within me.

Where do I even begin the search...

No comments:

Post a Comment